Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Goodnight Book


My bedtime routine consists of checking every social media platform and reading until my eyes can no longer stay open. I find a lot of comfort in my bedtime routine. It has created a calming stability for me. I always look forward to getting cuddled up in bed after a long day and getting lost in my book. For the short while that I am reading, nothing else is going on in the world. My mind has escaped all together and I am floating in book universe where I will never be alone.  

As of yesterday, I finished "The Fault In Our Star." I can't say enough good things about this book. It is by far the best book I have read this summer and has reached my all time favorites list. That is saying a lot considering the extremely lucky streak I have been having in the book world. This book should be turned into a movie, ASAP. But this is not the review this is just a preview and the review should be up by tomorrow. Until then I suggest getting your hands on this book and fully immerse yourself in its splendor. 

For now, I would love to hear about your bedtime routine. Mine changes sometimes but I always love to wind down with some videos and reading. Routines are important in my life because I feel it creates a necessary structure. 

Hope you have a great night! :)
Ciao, Cheryl 


No comments:

Post a Comment