Friday, July 5, 2013

Book Lover Problems



Hey!
So excited to let everyone know that I have just finished "Something Borrowed!" The post will most likely go up tomorrow. I just wanted to post this awesome thing that only book lovers will understand. I don't have problems sharing books with friends, I do get protective but I trust my friends. On the other hand I lent them to other people's friends and got my "New Moon" book back all shriveled up because it got soaked. It was never the same and I had to buy a new one. So that is precisely why I don't like to lend out my books, or at least not comfortable with it. You can understand why ?!
Tell me a crazy story about how you lent a book and it never came back the same. I would love to hear it! What is pain if you can't share it with someone! :)

HUGE UPDATE! I figured this is a good a time as any to let everyone know that the next book I will be reading is "The Fault In Our Stars," By John Green! I have heard amazing things about this book and everyone seems obsessed with John Green and his awesomeness. I am super excited to get into the hype. Before starting this blog I had just read "Looking For Alaska," I know it's one of those hipster classics. (I mean that in the best way possible.) I was blown away by how much I loved it because for some reason I wasn't quite sure I was going to get drawn into this one but I was totally wrong. It's definitely an all- time favorite of mine.!!
So be sure to check back tomorrow for the new review and keep looking out for the Green review shortly!

Ciao, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment