Tuesday, June 4, 2013

UPDATE: NEW SARAH DESSEN BOOK! AND FUTURE REVIEWS!

Hey everyone!

Today, no matter what, is a great day because the new Sarah Dessen book is out, The Moon and More. Maybe I am giving into the hype of one of my beloved authors, but I love to be obsessed with things and this just happens to be one of them. And I think a good obsession anyway.

Sarah Dessen has been nothing but a constant love in my life. It is rare, for me, to find books from an author that I truly love and are inspired by. Sarah Dessen and Nicholas Sparks are on the top. However, I am more of an eclectic book lover and I try hard not to discriminate. However, I am a huge Dessen fan and I plan to stay that way, even if she writes for YA and I'm 21 and sort of reaching the limit on that genre. BUT, who doesn't love a cheesy YA book to get you feeling alive again. Probably just  me. (shakes head)

Anyway, I am going to start reading the much anticipated book and hope for the best! As for the review I hope to have that up by the end of next week.... fingers crossed!

***The next book will probably be Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson.
I've heard great things about this book and I'm super excited to see for myself!***

Ciao, Cheryl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment