Friday, June 7, 2013

Inspiration

Recently I've been thinking about what inspires me to get up everyday and live life to the fullest. Besides my boyfriend and my family, books have been more like my friends then some people I know. (Rolls eyes) My exaggeration is harmless. But for the most part I think everyone should find what makes them happy and pursue it. And that is what this blog is all about, pursuing what makes me happy. Blogging, reading and writing are all passions that I greatly enjoy pursuing for your enjoyment and my pleasure. I know this because I will wake up in the middle of the night just dying to keep reading or write down that idea I had. It's when it takes up the majority of your thoughts that not even sleep can get them to rest. 

If you want send me a message or comment on what inspires you to love life. Let's get some dialogue going because I would love to connect with those who are reading what I have to say. You deserve a gold star and my endless gratitude. 

This post is  a means to connect and fill in the space and time while you await the Sarah Dessen review. As an update, I am loving it so far. It has Sarah's genuine flair and charming zest. So far so good. Don't forget to reach out! 

Ciao :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment