Friday, October 9, 2015

Magic is Happening



I'm sure you read the title of this post and was a little confused. So let me explain...

Probably going to sound familiar to you when I say that I'm sorry for not writing for some time. I don't know why, but I always feel the need to apologize or preface a post before I really get into it. It helps me to put my thoughts and emotions out there and then move on from them.

But, I actually have a good reason for being away and that reason is: HARRY POTTER. Guys, I'm officially obsessed. I know one of my last posts was about how I was going to be reading and 'reviewing the books so this shouldn't come as a complete shock. My plan now is to read all the books and then write one post about my thoughts on the books and my experience reading them. It will be some great reflection writing and I'm excited about that post.

I figured that writing an individual post about each book was too much and I barely have gone a day without reading a chapter, even between books. I just flew through the first 3 and now I'm almost finished with the 4th. By the time I realized that I should have written about them, it was too late. Plus I feel my new idea is way better, so it all worked out.

In the meantime, while I'm reading HP. I will try to write some more opinion or journal like entry's that focus on topics of interest about reading or just some random thoughts or rants. Really whenever I get the inspiration to write I'm going to just do it. (I'll try my best.)

I've really been getting more and more inspired by my passion for books. It just reassures me that I'm on the right path to success, I just can't give up yet. Because, I do believe in the magic of books.

Please let me know if there is something you would like me to talk about. I tend to have opinions on most things and I'm sure it would be fun to have a dialogue about it.

For now I'll just say see ya later!

Ciao,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment