Monday, June 23, 2014

Life Update

Love of books......


Hey!

I've been wanted to write a quick life update post for a little while now.
A lot of life changes have been happening for instance, I graduated college and started working on some new projects! Graduating college was definitely the proudest moment of my life. Sometimes I get upset that I'm not where I want to be in life exactly but I'm working on it everyday and praying that all my dreams come true. Sometimes things in life take time to develop and I'll keep working hard to make things happen. 

In the meantime, I recently get a "freelance" position working with an independent publisher doing book publicity. I'll be working with beside the authors to help them go through all the stages of writing a book and then doing the publicity work afterwards. I'm excited to get this opportunity and hopefully it will be the start I need to launch my career.

I'll definitely be excited to share some of the projects I'll be working on, considering it pertains to books which is obviously what this blog is all about. 

I feel fortunate to get this experience under my belt but I won't stop putting my time into this blog which is like my baby.

Hope you all have a great week and the best start to the summer ! 
Get ready for a new book review coming in the very near future. 

Ciao,

Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment