Friday, May 27, 2016

HAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!


It's that time of year again! Happy Anniversary Book Bound ! (Real anniversary is the 30th) Three years have flown by. Like every anniversary post, I like to reminisce and I feel like this one should be no different. I think everyone who starts something never really knows how it's going to go or if they can even keep doing it for so long. But when I started this blog, I knew it was something that felt right. It was something I knew that I could really see myself consistently keeping up with. And maybe my posts are not as frequent as I would like, but that doesn't make it any less of a success. It can get hard juggling life and having to read the books and make the posts. It's definitely time consuming when I don't have all that much time. But this post isn't a pity party. It's a celebration of 3 years of doing something that I love to do. It brings me much joy to my soul and that's all I can really ask for.

I also wanted to catch you all up on my latest literature adventures. Recently, I have really been loving comics. I know this is a bit off the path of what I normally review on this blog but I thought I would change it up for just one post and make a comic review. The particular comic I will be reviewing is "The Walking Dead." I have all 3 compendium's and I have already finished the first one and am loving the second one. I'm a huge fan of the show and was just dying to know the true story. I was considering doing an individual post for each, but reading the comics doesn't take too long. And I also wanted to just make one post about my comic experience so I think I will be able to cram all that into one post.

And as always, I wanted to thank everyone of you that does take the time to read my posts or comment and contribute to the blog. I thank you with all my heart for allowing me to feel like my dreams are real.

Ciao, xoxo

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment