Sunday, July 5, 2015

NEW! Throwback Series!

Hey!

I hope everyone had a lovely 4th of July!

I'm also excited to announce a throwback series that I have wanted to read for well over a decade. That series is: Harry Potter !

Now, let me explain. The first week of June I took a vacation to Universal Orlando. Mainly for one reason, which was to see Harry Potter World. I have been dreaming about going there every since it first opened. I was beyond excited to go this year. And let me tell you, it was MAGICAL. That place brought me so much inspiration. I was just itching to get home and read the Harry Potter books that I knew I had but never read.

When HP first came out I was pretty young, so those books seemed a little bit above my reading level. I mean they were 300 pages! That was too much for me apparently. I wouldn't even blink at that now, but of course when you're young that seems impossible to read. So I just never read them. Also, for some reason I have a problem with jumping on ban- wagons. Meaning, I never jump into hyped up obsessed series right away. I have to come to want to read something or do something on my own terms. I don't know why I'm like that. I was also like that with the Twilight series but I eventually came around and became obsessed. I have gotten better at it over time. BUT, anyways the years flew by and the HP movies came out and so I felt like I didn't really need to read the books anymore. But as we all know the movies are never quite accurate to the books and only the book lovers would know that. I mean I broke my own rule: "Never watch the movie before reading the book."

For some reason, going to HP World made me want to read something more then anything ever has in a while. I felt like all these years, I've been missing out on all the secrets that HP held. I wanted to finally know the ins- and- outs of HP. I felt like I never quite knew everything from the movies and slowly people would connect the dots for me, but I would also feel embarrassed. That's going to change with this Throwback Series.

I will start this series soon, because I am currently about to start reading a newly released book, "P.S. I Still Love You," which I had downloaded before leaving for vacation. I figured I would get that one out of the way so I can go full stem ahead on the new series.

I hope you all join me and get re inspired by the HP series. I know I'm going to really love it.

Ciao!
(Photo taken my be. Isn't it magical!)

No comments:

Post a Comment