Thursday, February 18, 2016

REVIEW: "You Can't Make This Stuff Up: Life Changing Lessons From Heaven" - BY: Theresa Caputo


Welcome back to my regular book reviews. Glad to be getting back on track. There are so many books in the lineup so check back for more reviews coming soon. 

Back in May of 2014, I read Theresa Caputo's first book, "There's More to Life Than This." I reviewed it for this blog and recently re-read it and I consider that review one of my best, if not my best work. Looking back, I remember how deeply moved and inspired I was by the first book. Her books and her message were totally unexpected. It is truly a soul changing experience. 

When I found out that she wrote another book, I knew what my next book was going to be. And it was just as soul changing as the first. This time around she focused mostly on life lessons and our souls journey in this life. She often talks about soul- searching and how important it is to find out our souls purpose on this earth. I learned a lot about how our souls reincarnate and choose our bodies and then come to earth to continue learning the lessons it didn't fully learned on its first round on earth before they died. Your soul also has the choice to stay in heaven and learn the lessons there. It's all about of your souls journey to reach the highest level of heaven which is where God is supposed to be. 

Most importantly I learned a lot about how our choices and the way we view our life and our reactions to things can effect our souls. Theresa explained the ways that we should go through life trying to trust in our souls journey and to not hold grudges, resentment or anger. We should always be kind, do out best and let go and forgive all the things that weigh heavy on out hearts and souls. It only effects ourselves in the next life. 

I think in a lot of ways it was my destiny to read this book. Sometimes along the way, you need to stop and smell the roses. Look around you and realize that life is a wonderful gift. I needed this reminder to get my life and my soul's life back on track. It helped me feel more comfortable in my journey and that no matter what is happening, I am were I am meant to be. 
Theresa also included many stories about the people she has read. Each story was so powerful and moving. It was again, comforting to know that our loves ones who have crossed over are always looking out for us and guiding us from the other side.

I don't thing nearly enough people give Theresa the time of day to truly listen to her message. Theresa said her gift was from God and spirit to help the world receive his message in a new and more interesting way and I truly believed it has helped me to feel stronger to my faith and believe and trust more in God's will for my life. It's not always easy to give up some control of your life or destiny but her message makes me feel more secure that God has the right plan set out for me and for everyone.We just have to listen and live the best possible life. 

I highly recommended reading her books not only are her books entertaining and fun reads, but there life changing and help you to be a better person. And who doesn't need a little lesson in that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment